Custom Molding Solutions by Davies: Unlock Your Vision
We Are Pioneers in Thermoset and Thermoplastic Injection, Transfer and Compression Molding
Davies Molding, a women-owned leader in custom molding, backed by a multi-billion-dollar organization, specializes in scalable thermoset and thermoplastic molding solutions. We have built this business on a commitment to excellence regardless of project size or requirements. This excellence in injection molding and compression molding has set us apart for over 90 years.
As a premier composite and plastic molding company we offer the choice of size, shape, and material. Each part is crafted with strict control measures to ensure quality, reliability and durability which has made us the go-to custom molder for a wide variety of industries including power, infrastructure, automotive, electronics, aerospace, and medical. We have honed our molding process over the years allowing cost savings without compromising on quality, ensuring projects are completed within budget.
Contact Davies today and discover the benefits of partnering with the industry leader in custom compression molding.
Why Choose Davies Molding for Custom Molding?
90 Years of Molding
Thermoset & Thermoplastic
Custom Molding Company
Industry Leaders Trust Davies: Serving Fortune 500 Companies Across a Wide Range of Industries for Over 90 Years!
Unleashing Innovation in Custom Thermoset and Thermoplastic Molding Solutions
Davies specializes in delivering unparalleled expertise and innovation in custom thermoplastic and thermoset molding solutions. When you choose to partner with us, you gain access to a range of benefits tailored specifically to your needs:
Precision and Quality
Extensive Material Options
We collaborate with you to develop a personalized solution that aligns with your vision. This ensures that the solution functions effectively, has a long lifespan, and has an appealing appearance.
Time is of the essence, and we prioritize efficiency without compromising quality. Our streamlined processes and efficient production capabilities allow for fast turnaround times without sacrificing excellence.
Unleashing Manufacturing Excellence: Davies Molding's Expansive Facilites and Limitless Capabilities
Davies Molding boasts an impressive facilities spanning a total of 132,000 square feet with machines ranging from 60 to 500 tons. We are setup to accommodate a vast range of thermoset and thermoplastic manufacturing projects. Whether a project requires injection, compression, and transfer molding, we achieve outstanding results, even for the most intricate custom molding projects.
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with cutting-edge machinery, advanced technology, and a highly skilled workforce. We have the molding expertise for a wide range of custom projects, plus every project will be completed with the highest standards of quality and precision. Plus, our team will support you whether you are in the beginning stages of design and prototyping or at the production and assembly stage.
Trust Davies Molding to make your custom molding vision a reality, with the skills and resources to meet your needs.
Choose From a Wide Range of Molding Materials
Unleashing Possibilities with Davies Custom Molding
- Thermosetting Materials: With a wide array of thermosetting options, we can create parts that exhibit excellent dimensional stability, heat resistance, and electrical insulation properties. Our thermosetting materials include phenolics, melamines, epoxies, and more.
- Thermoplastics: Davies Molding leverages a variety of thermoplastic materials to cater to different project requirements. Our thermoplastic options include ABS, polycarbonate, polypropylene, nylon, and other high-performance polymers.
- Versatility: We offer a large selection of materials for both Thermoset and Thermoplastic projects.
- Custom: We understand the importance of tailored solutions and can customize materials for color, texture, flexibility, or rigidity, providing endless possibilities for customization.
- Quality Assurance: All materials used in our manufacturing processes undergo rigorous testing and inspection to ensure they meet our stringent quality standards and regulatory compliance.
Acrylonitrile-butadiene Styrene (Abs)
BMC (Bulk Molding Compound)
Diallyl Phthalate (Dap)
Polyphenylene Oxide, Modified
SMC (Sheet Molding Compound)
Thermoplastic Polyester (Saturated)
Custom Molding Solutions Tailored to Your Needs: Explore Davies Molding's Secondary Options for Perfectly Crafted Solutions
3D CAD Imaging
Buff and Polish
Custom Color Matching