1.25" Rubber Ball Knob
Rubber ball knobs combine a comfortable grip and durability for applications with up-down, left-right, and push-pull mechanisms. Popular industries include industrial machinery, medical equipment, and other industrial applications.
- ► Davies rubber ball knobs are available in diameters ranging from 0.79" to 2" with molded-in inserts.
- ► Tactile feel and low heat generation allow for a comfortable grip, especially in applications where repeated use is common.
- ► Material benefits of natural rubber include high tensile strength and excellent impact resistance.
- ► The water, chemical, and UV resistance of natural rubber makes for outstanding resistance to wear and tear.
- ► For custom sizing, please contact customer service.
- Hardness Shore A values: 63-68
- Tensile strength (MPa): 220.19-225.4
- Temperature withstanding capability: -40°F to 158°F
- Elongation @ Break: 473.59% - 485.23%
- Natural rubber compound with brass insert